Case study form
Case studies must be submitted via the official template provided below. Please download, complete and email to email@example.com
Please provide a summary (no more than one page) of the service adaptation you have put in place, via the template provided below.
You must indicate when submitting which type of case you are reporting on from the list below:
- Implementing telemedicine to support specialist decision making in stroke care during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Delivering safe stroke care at hospitals without acute stroke units during the COVID-19 pandemic: guidance for clinical networks and acute trusts in England
- Developing virtual clinics for managing TIA and minor stroke during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Remote working community stroke rehabilitation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Other solutions for restoration and recovery of stroke services during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
This will be reviewed and may be edited for consistency before being added to the ‘resource hub’ for the implementation guide so that other services can draw upon different solutions that have been put into practice and develop local adaptations that will work best for their setting, resources, and challenges. Case studies will only be accepted if submitted via the below template.
CLICK HERE to download a case study template form